||19 ft 5 in (5.92 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Max Bridge Clearance
|Fuel Tank Count
The spacious and sleek TAHOE 1950 deck boat is poised to replace your family room at home as the ultimate gathering space for you and your family.
Instead of gathering around the TV, you can gather around the removable table for a picnic on the water. Instead of board games, use the fore or aft swim platforms as diving boards for the perfect cannonball. And instead of your family night ending with everyone going to their separate rooms, you can end it with a fun-filled cruise around the water.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge w/storage below & 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated livewell
- Refreshment center w/sink
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & 2 mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, including tow rope rack & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platform w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Length:19' 5"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1430 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 16.5"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32"
- Average hull weight w/motor: 3135 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 2500 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4090 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 26' 0"
- Storage length: 22' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Removable, solid aluminum ski tow pylon
- Removable table w/2 mounting locations
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, water pressure gauge & voltmeter
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Storage compartment
- Phone holder w/12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/4-step boarding ladder
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- Bow 11-gal. (41.64 L) aerated livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/storage below
- Port refreshment center w/storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, tow rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Ski tow pylon storage
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Port stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center BRIDGEPORT
200 Ann Street 1 Bass Pro Drive
Bridgeport, CT 06608