||21 ft 6 in (6.55 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Draft Board/Drive Up
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
More space. More seating. More features. More fun for more family and friends. More power. That’s the joy of the TAHOE 215 Xi.
At 21’ 6” long, this wide and stable deck boat is the biggest in our lineup. And TAHOE designers use every inch of it to provide families and friends more of everything they want for their time on the water. So, settle in and spend more time on the water cruising, swimming, lounging, eating, fishing and tubing. And enjoy more laughter, more smiles and more memories.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & telescoping boarding ladder
- 2 bow & 1 aft fishing positions w/2 removable fishing chairs
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated molded-in storage
- 20-gal. (75.71 L) aerated bow livewell
- Port refreshment center w/pull-out sprayer & 15-gal. (56.78 L) freshwater tank
- Starboard console w/stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & storage
- L-lounge w/molded-in storage, removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler & removable table
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platform w/2 storage areas & telescoping boarding ladder
- Length:21' 6"
- Beam: 102"
- Bottom width: 86"
- Max. recommended HP: 250 HP
- Fuel capacity: 36 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 12 persons
- Max. person weight: 1800 lbs.
- Max. person & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 30.75"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 16"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32.5"
- Average package weight: 3510 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Package height: 6' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 3"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Color-keyed acrylic Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & anodized aluminum frame w/quick-release hardware
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Removable table w/base
- Stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel bow pop-up anchoring cleat
- Stainless steel passenger grab rails
- Conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- Fire extinguisher
- Acrylic windscreen
- Power steering
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure & water temperature
- Lowrance® digital depth finder
- Livewell fill & pump-out controls
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Storage compartment
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Gelcoated foam-filled full-length fiberglass stringer system
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow fishing platform w/molded, non-skid surface, 2 fishing seat bases, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Fiberglass motor cover
- Aft swim platform w/fishing seat base, insulated storage & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump w/auto switch
- Bilge blower
- LED interior courtesy lights
- Removable bow & stern navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, blower, courtesy lights & navigation lights
- 20-gal. (75.7 L) bow livewell w/500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) pump, pump-out system & adjustable spray head
- 2 removable fishing seats w/2 bow positions & 1 aft position & designated storage space
- 3 starboard rod holders
- Pre-wired for optional trolling motor w/bow receptacle
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Anchor locker
- Bow lounge seating w/molded, insulated & drained storage below
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & on-demand freshwater w/15-gal. (56.78 L) tank
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage compartment
- Adjustable driver bucket seat w/slide, swivel & flip-up bolster
- Aft L-lounge w/storage & removable 36-qt. (34.1 L) cooler
- Aft trash receptacle w/lid & removable insert
- Aft sunpad
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
Call For Price
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center BRIDGEPORT
200 Ann Street 1 Bass Pro Drive
Bridgeport, CT 06608